How does Sponsorship work?
There are 2 options to sponsor a Family for the Christmas Toy Drive:
Option 1: You Shop for Gifts
- Select one or more Families and add them to your cart.
- Check out using the coupon code “IWILLSHOP”. This coupon code will zero out your cart total – but you still need to check out!. (Completing your order ‘claims’ your Family and removes them from the catalog).
- You’ll receive an email with ages, genders and gift preferences of your sponsored children so that you can buy Christmas gifts for them. We suggest spending up to $50 per child.
- We were blown away by your generosity last year! However, we wish to maintain some parity between what the families receive, so we’re asking that you spend no more than $50 per child. During checkout you’ll have an opportunity to make a cash donation over and above your sponsorship. Any money donated this way will be ‘pooled’ and divided equally among all the registered families.
- Wrap your gifts and place them in 1 large bag per Family with the Family ID# visibly attached. Be sure to indicate (by age, gender and/or number) which gifts are for which child. Your receipt will indicate a number for each child.
- Deliver your gifts to a Drop-Off Location by December 13th. We’ll make sure they get them.
By using the “IWILLSHOP” coupon you are taking responsibility to provide gifts for your Family – they’re counting on you!
Drop your gifts off at these Drop-Off Locations:
Blue Oaks Church – 7139 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton
Valley Community Church – 4455 Del Valle Pkwy, Pleasanton
Inklings Coffee Shop – Pleasanton
Option 2: We Shop for Gifts (You Donate)
- Don’t want to shop? No problem, we’ll do it for you. Add one or more family to your cart and check out as usual, making a donation in the process (DO NOT use a coupon code).
- We’ll use your financial donation to buy age appropriate Christmas gifts for the children you sponsored.
- We’ll wrap the gifts and make sure they get them.
Either way you choose, you are helping make this a Merrier Christmas for local families in Pleasanton and Dublin.
We Need Your Help
If you’d like to help shop, wrap, organize gifts and/or help distribute them, let us know here: